Six Sigma is an industry leading quality improvement program with tangible results. Here’s why thousands of companies adopted the six-sigma program world-wide.It is a customer focused defined, problem-solving methodology supported by statistical tools to reduce variation. Also, Six sigma reduces variation through continuous process improvement leading to customer satisfaction
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Leading change
- Quality orientation
- Continuous improvement
- Project Selection
- Analysis and Improve
- Define & understand quality concepts & their evolution.
- Discuss Six Sigma & why it is important to sustain business improvements.
- Explain the role of Six Sigma in customer service & continuous improvement.
- Apply & implement the Define, Measure, Analysis ,Improve & Control (DMAIC) problem solvingmethodology.
- Every participant must select 1 improvement project that is tied to his/her KPI.
- This project must be approved by his/her Department Head.