Being able to present well is a skill highly desired by many but mastered by few. Delivering an interesting, attention-holding presentation requires more than just standing in front of our audience and reciting the information gathered. The ability to present well speaks a lot about a person. Effective speakers do not present for the sake of saying something but because they have something to say and make a difference.
- An intense and dynamic program designed to bring out the best from the participants.
- Highly interactive and participative
- Demonstration of every technique taught
- Experiential learning
- Video recording of their own Pre and Post Presentations to see the difference
- Step by step walk through from “Structuring” to “Delivering” their presentation
- Individual comments and coachin
In this training, the participants will be immersed in classroom and experiential activities which emphasize on techniques and methods, that will enable them to:
- Know how to structure a convincing presentation using the Skeleton, Meat and Spice framework
- Be able to justify and convince the various levels of audience
- Use appropriate verbal and non-verbal cues to present convincingly
- Be able to use table and graphs in a more convincing manner
- Present numbers and reports to management convincingly
- Know what to say and how to say, when presenting to management or client.
- Be able to influence and move the audience to their desired outcome.
- Influence and move the audience to their desired outcome