This programme is designed to assist managers and all those who are responsible for performance appraisals and the performance management process and activity. Participants will learn the necessary skills to carry out this management function efficiently, effectively and with confidence. The program is also aimed at those in Human Resources who have responsibility for administering and overseeing their organisationˇs performance management system and potentially supporting the appraisees and appraisers.
At the end of this performance management training course participants will be able to:
- Explain their role in managing the performance of their team.
- Describe the key stages in the performance management process.
- Use the performance management skills and techniques practice to create a development plan.
- Develop techniques to address poor per.
- Introduction to Performance Management
- Problems Associated with Performance Management
- Planning Performance
- Managing Performance
- Appraising Performance
- Giving Feedback
- Creating a Learning Plan
- Employee and Manager Competencies in Conducting the Performance
- Management Process
- Pitfalls and Best Practices in Performance Management