The aim of the Strategy Execution for Business Leaders Program is to provide participants with the essential skills and knowledge necessary to successfully execute a strategic plan. The program will include lectures, case studies, and interactive exercises that will help participants develop practical skills such as analysis, problem solving, and effective communication.
In addition, participants will learn how to measure and manage performance using key metrics. This program is designed for business leaders who need to effectively manage their business operations and achieve desired results. It is ideal for individuals who are new to strategy execution and need a comprehensive overview of the process.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and objectives of the strategy development process and how it can help the business achieve its long-term goals.
- Understand the different types of strategies and the different steps involved in their creation.
- Understand the various techniques and processes used to execute a successful strategy.
- Develop an action plan to implement a strategy and identify key resources needed to achieve success.
- Evaluate the success of a strategy at regular intervals and course correct where necessary.
There are three main parts of the program. The first part of the program will cover theory, including concepts such as market analysis, customer segmentation, and business strategy. The second part will focus on application, teaching participants how to develop and execute a business strategy. The third and fourth parts will review and evaluate the strategy execution performance Throughout the program, participants will be provided with resources and support to help them achieve their goals.
There are six modules in the business leaders training program:
- Introduction to strategy development and execution
- Analysing business challenges and opportunities
- Building a business plan and strategies
- Executing and Monitoring business strategies
- The role of leadership in strategy development and execution
The program delivery has the following components:
- Face to face workshop
- Group activities
- Strategy development and execution games