The Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership gives participants all the key skills and competencies needed to become an effective manager.
Participants should possess good numeracy and literacy skills before starting the qualification. GCSE Maths and English at Grade C are desirable, relevant work experience or a CMI Level 3/4 qualification.
- Achieve the coveted Chartered manager status
- Choose from flexible bite sized modules
- Attain global recognition
- Develop core management skills and practices
- Enhance personal development
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMMES INCLUDES::
- Participants will need a minimum of 38 credits to complete the diploma
- Live online classroom training where participants get the opportunity to interact, engage and learn through a mix of lectures, discussions and other online activities.
- Exclusive assignment review sessions upon course completion where personalised feedback is shared on assignment style, referencing and the quality of the sources of information.
- Access to Management Direct, a complete, online library of comprehensive and up-to-date online material that addresses current management practices.
- Additional support specifically designed to help candidates clear assignments and get qualified.
THE CMI L5 HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR PRACTISING OR ASPIRING MANAGERS IN ROLES SUCH AS:
- Operations Manager
- Divisional Manager
- Departmental Manager
- Regional Manager
- Specialist Manager