Following extensive global, employer-led research, the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme has been developed to respond to both industry and individual needs within the marketing profession. The programme focuses on the skills and competencies required to fully develop the marketing professional into an advocate for leading change within a dynamic organisation.
Entry criteria are a combination of:
- Level 6 qualification held or a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Career progression evident – past, present and future
- Experience working at marketing management level
- Scope of current role is sufficient to allow engagement with assessment tasks
- CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing
- A minimum of five years experience working at senior marketing management level If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have achieved one of the following English Language qualifications in the last two years.
- IELTS Academic Modules with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade b or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
- Analyse the changing dynamics of an organisation’s environment and identify both external and internal influences that are likely to become future drivers (e.g. Brexit, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality, Big Data etc.)
- Critically assess the contribution of the challenges to the value creation of your organisation, apply strategic thinking and match it with organisational resources to support and deliver on business goals in a customer-oriented organisation
- Create, lead and implement a culture of change in your organisation
- Shape an effective and saleable consultancy proposition and develop your personal brand
- Create a sound and successful growth plan for yourself and your business
Research indicated that learners are looking for a programme that can be complete within 18 months. This would allow six months for each module of study. The Total Qualification Time (TQT) is estimated at 6-10 hours per week, which equates to 200 hours permodule. This includes both supported and independent learning.