The CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate equips you with the skills, knowledge and understanding to perform professionally when you are new to marketing. Meaningful assessments bring learning to life, reflecting the demands of the modern industry. In this programme, you will develop a good understanding of the wider role of marketing and how you can apply practical skills to future career progression.
Previous experience or marketing knowledge is not necessary. You can choose to study in a way that suits your requirements and availability. An evidence of achieving one of the following English language qualifications within the last two years is required if English is not your first language: IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above is required. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
- Get a unique opportunity to blend practical skills with academic understanding
- Improve your global competitive advantage, increase your conﬁdence and employability
- Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your ﬁeld
- Network with and learn from other marketers
- Earn a globally recognised qualiﬁcation
Each module will take 80-90 hours of notional learning time. There are three assessment sessions per year within CIM qualification. This includes:
- Guided learning hours
- Practical and work-based learning
- Assessment preparation time
- Assessment time
- Supported self-study time
To earn the Foundation Certificate in Marketing, you must pass the mandatory module and one elective module. Each module can also be taken as a stand alone to gain an award qualification.