For years, financial institutions have competed with one another to provide mortgages, home equity loans, vehicle financing and credit cards, but today they are also competing to be the first ones paid back. According to The Nilson Report, credit card lenders expect to write off $595 billion in loans over the next five years. The outlook is similar for mortgage lenders; they expect an overall default rate of over $400 billion for loans in-place in late 2020.
This program is suitable for the following professionals:
- Country Managers
- Regional Managers
- Managers and Executives
- Strategy Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Chief Risk Officers
- Governance Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Collection Professionals
- Collection Officers
- Vendor Managers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Business Analysts
- Compliance Officers
- BPO / TPO Manager
- Backoffice & Operational Officers
- Fraud Officers
- Active Roleplays to assess partner and team skills, customer for dispute management skills
- Case to understand Data Analyse and take action Build partner relationships
- Real Life Case Studies – which presents a series of real-life decisions to be made to assess skills data management, relationship building, process management.
- One on One Feedback given to each participant. Each participant will go through the same set of real-life exercises (some online some face to face).