In today’s complex business environment, the ability to deliver a persuasive presentation to internal or external audiences has become a fundamental requirement for every leaders and managers. Presenters need to craft the right message for their audience, stay alert to reactions, effectively address questions, and persuasively make their point. Are leaders and managers able to present with confidence and poise? Do they know how to successfully engage their audiences at that critical moment of influence?
Upon completion, learners shall be able to:
- Describe the roles of leaders and managers
- Describe the impacts of effective communication on their competencies
- Plan for all phases of presentation
- Develop and design presentation contents
- Deliver high impact presentation
- Present and facilitate a presentation, including use of audio-visuals and handouts
Mastering Presentations for Leaders and Managers helps participants develop and deliver clear, concise, compelling presentations that will have an immediate impact on their ability to effectively influence any audience. Participants are better prepared for important presentations and more routine communication and enhance their leadership and managerial competencies
- An awareness of your leadership styles and performance indicators gap.
- An understanding of the roles of leaders at four different stages and determine what leadership behaviours and competencies are appropriate in any given situation.
- An opportunity to practice specific leadership skill sets in order to create a high-performance and a more effective leader.
- A clear idea how new leadership skills may be applied in the workplace to improve team performance and deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership and Management
- The Roles of the Leaders & Managers
- Introduction – Presentation Design
- Principles of High Impact Presentation
- Presentation Design
- Develop Your Presentation
- Presentation Preparation
- Presentation & Facilitation
- How to use one’s voice, movement, and eye contact to enhance a presentation and project confidence?
- How to Create High Impact Connection?
- Managing Q & A
- Incorporating Visual Aids
- Preparation of Individual Presentation Delivery Assessment