Organization Development (OD) is a body of knowledge and practice that enhances organizational performance and individual development, by increasing alignment among the various systems within the overall system.
OD interventions are inclusive methodologies and approachesto strategic planning, organization design, leadership development, change management, performance management, coaching, diversity, team building and work/life balance.
Talent Oasis Organization Development (TO-OD) is a framework of supporting TOclientssolving problems and achieving their corporate objectives. A key emphasis in TO-OD is assisting clients not just in achieving their objectives but with learning new problemsolving skills clients can use in the future.
How well an organization is positioned to implement a strategic direction is just as critical as having a strategic direction in the first place. It takes more than a clear strategy to achieve desired outcomes. Organizational development is the practice of growing business through people, processes and systems. Talent Oasis Organization Development offers a range of services, including:
- Change Management, working with all clients’ stakeholders to help them plan and implement significant changes in their business units such as work reorganization or moves and space changes.
- BU Problem Solving, supportinganyclient’s Business Unit (BU) to identify a key issue, gather information about it and outline decisions or action plans needed to address the issue.
- Talent Management, supporting managers assess their department's workforce so that the right people are in the right roles with the right set of skills at the right time.
- Meeting Design and Facilitation, working with clients to help them plan an agenda, stay with the agenda, and discuss issues effectively.
- Team Development, helping a team within a business unit to develop its ability to work more effectively together.
- Business Process Redesign, working with any client’s business unit to analyze the current way of doing a specific piece of work to determine whether there is a better way to design how the work gets done.
- Customized Training, working with clients to develop or renew knowledge, skill or values relative to a client’s objective.
By doing so Talent Oasis helps clients assess and align the dynamics at work in their organizations to enhance success. Based on a clear mission, vision, and sound data-gathering, Talent Oasis support clients to assess performance, design strategies and implement action plans that enhance operating efficiency, develop leadership, improve teamwork, operationalize plans, measure success and coordinate operations.
Along the way, Talent Oasis helps manage change, plan for succession, align structures and workflows, make decisions, develop leaders and solve problems in many areas.